Chestertons, a founding member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, has been delivering leading-edge property advice to clients for over 200 years.
From our origins in 1805 to today’s global operation spanning over 120 offices in 20 countries, Chestertons has enjoyed a long-held reputation for providing expert property insight and on-the-ground delivery to investors, developers, corporate and public sector occupiers and financial institutions.
We support our clients across the breadth of their real estate needs and pride ourselves on taking an interest in their goals and challenges. Our ‘old service values’ means we are passionate about the success of our clients and our focus is always on consistently delivering value at every stage in the project lifecycle.
Whatever your interests in real estate, we have a team who can assist you.
- Over 200 years in the real estate industry
- Founding member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Global network of 120+ offices in 20 countries spanning 5 continents
- Circa 1,500 highly experienced staff worldwide; with 70 in the MENA region
- A senior management team with a combined experience of 60 years’ in the industry and 40 years at Chestertons
- One of the largest network of offices in London and a growing MENA network
- Award-winning real estate firm